Cassie Shepherd

May 31, 2010

A Special Day in the Draper Temple


On June 13 I had the opportunity to go through the Draper Temple to receive my endowment. It was such a special day for me and I am SO happy that Mitch was there to share it with me. I am blessed to have him in my life. I've always described him as, "my happy place." I love him dearly and I know I made the best decision to marry him. Every day he makes me a better person and I can't imagine my future with anyone else. Through Mitch I've learned what real love is. He simply brings joy to my life and I couldn't ask for anything more.
I was also blessed to have some of my family and Mitch's family attend the temple with us. I am grateful for those who were able to come, especially my sister from Texas. After, we met the rest of our families at Chuck-A-Rama for dinner. I was able to spend the rest of the afternoon with all of my family members and am thankful for everyone who came to support me. It will always be a very memorable day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment