Cassie Shepherd

June 21, 2010

My Little Bud


Taking a break from ALL pictures of me and Mitchell might be nice. I have a couple of these pictures of me and my sweet nephew, Logan. He is 3 and just the cutest guy ever! I let him take my camera this night and take pictures. He took a lot of pictures of "Dog" (his stuffed animal).
 Forgive my ugly looking eyes - two days before I had my eye liner tattoo touched up so my eyes are swollen and I couldn't wear make up or contacts. 
Anyway, Logan and his brother, Ian, and sister, Lydia, just moved a couple weeks ago to Maryland! My brother Josh got a job as Fredrick's United Way CEO. We're all so happy for him, but I miss them so much already. 
The last time I thought I was going to see Logan and gave him a big hug and said I would miss him so much! He said, "It's okay Cas I'll see you soon!" (Of course, he doesn't understand the move.) A couple days later my family surprised me (actually right before I moved to Oregon) and we all went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Josh and Cyd came with there kids for one last outing with the family. Logan saw me in the restaurant and weaved through the people running into my arms saying, "SEE! I'M BACK!" I sure miss them! Luckily, that night they told us they're coming back in August for Cyd's brother's wedding, so I am so excited to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment