Cassie Shepherd

June 11, 2010

Starting 2010 with Love >


For my birthday Mitch got us two gift certificates to get massages, which we did on Valentine's Day. He also got me a gift card to Chico's, roses, and sunglass holders for my car because I always am breaking my sunglasses. That night we went out to dinner with my family at PF Changs.


For Valentine's Day Mitch gave me the approval to get my eye liner tattooed on which I did at the end of the month. I love it! It is really convenient. I have such fair features so with the eye liner permantently on there it helps me feel a little more confident when I don't have make up on. I decorated the bathroom with hearts and reasons why I love him. 



Also, I wanted to note that in February we had a new edition to our family! My sister-in-law gave birth to a baby girl on the 20. Ryan and Katie named her Clara Jane so now they have two of the cutest little girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment