Cassie Shepherd

August 30, 2010

Fish Lake



Mitch and I have been crazy busy since he has been home. I have a lot to catch up on but I don't have much time tonight. I just wanted to post the pictures of our trip to Fish Lake a couple weekends ago.

Fish Lake is the Shepherd place to camp. We had our house trailer and then most of Mitch's Dad's family was there. There were at least 7 house trailers between everyone. Besides being with the family - I read a lot. It is always the perfect time to read because it is peaceful and relaxing. Time doesn't matter. It was great spending the time with Mitchell too. We had so much fun in the house trailer - cooking and cleaning. Sounds crazy but we loved it. We would kick back on our Cabella chairs under our awning and not worry about a thing. We also played games - Settlers (my favorite!) and of course, lots of cards!

This is also the place they come for the deer hunt so we'll most likely be going back in October. I went earlier with just Mitch's immediate family when he was in Oregon but I must say it was better this time around because he was there!

Our cute nephew Preston with my sunglasses

The rest of the pictures below are from when I went in July with out Mitchell...

Paige and Preston (yes on a leash)
My shoes...
Lisa, Papa, and Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment