Cassie Shepherd

December 1, 2011

November Highlights


Wow. Where did November go?

Rock & Roll Marathon
Mitch was a volunteer medic at the finish line.




More Campouts
Some of my favorite pics...













What is wrong with this picture?

:)


Columbia, SC Temple Trip
It was a long trip up and back, but it was worth it.





Mitch's Hair Cut
I vow to never cut his hair again. 
Someone gets really grouchy when I am trying to figure out the difference between a 3 or a 6. 
They're all the same to me!




Wootons
I love when we have company in town!
Huey's is always a must.






Holiday Cheer
We spent Thanksgiving with our K family.
We are so grateful to have them in our lives.

I put our Christmas tree up in mid-November.
I was in shorts.

I wish we were going to be home for Christmas.

I saw the Nutcracker with A2 this morning. 
It was done with a little Savannahian flare. 
I have the Christmas tingles.
They're a little different this year.
But, I have them.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you have your Christmas tingles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    These were great pictures (Mitch is getting really good!) and I think it's fantastic that you're recording your story like you are.  What you're doing right now will be priceless later.  I promise.
     
    I love you, my Cassie, and wish you were going to be here too - but it won't be long now.  :o)  :o)   :o)

    ReplyDelete