Cassie Shepherd

October 29, 2012

I Left My Heart….at Mama's!


Our last destination was the whole reason for our long escapade through California…San Francisco. We arrived into town a day before our health convention and saw the sites. If I could go back to anywhere along the trip - it would be to Mama's. We waited for nearly two hours to get our food. We stood in line for a good majority of that time - freezing. And it was worth every minute and every calorie!


Megan is one of my fellow health coaches and best friends. She car pooled into the city with some of the other coaches from Utah and then traveled around with us for the remainder of the time.




The Monte Cristo is to die for. That is what Mitch ordered. I got the french bread and it was really good too. And so was Meg's quesdillas. But, nothing compares to the Monte Cristo. It is definitely a bucket list food! 



No comments:

Post a Comment