Cassie Shepherd

August 7, 2013

Showering Mom-To-Be

Love my girlfriends! 
Of course, I think I had the cutest shower ever known to mankind womankind...







And I also have the best family…





This picture has a story. This is my cousin Kelsey. It was the first time I ever met her. She is married to one of Mitchell's cousin. Does she look pregnant to you? Well, she is. And, she is due 5 days after me. Yes, you read that right, 5 days. We were both 23 weeks pregnant here. I'm just glad I can say I'm having two babies!

And celebrating with my family at Olive Garden...






We've been very blessed to have so much support from our friends and families. I'm humbled by the generous gifts people have offered and especially the time others have volunteered to make our lives just a tad bit easier. 

I am trying not to be naive about how much our lives will be changing in the next few weeks. It is difficult to continuously hear how "hard you're going to have it" and have no idea what others are talking about. All I feel like I can do is brace myself for the hardest, yet most rewarding, (or so others say) transition in life. 

But, I know I am not alone. I find tremendous comfort knowing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment