Cassie Shepherd

September 24, 2013

Announcing..slowly, but surely...


Undoubtedly, most of those who follow my blog are close enough to me (or randomly friends with me on Facebook) to know that our little babies joined us on August 28.

When you have a baby, or in my case - two babies, your life completely changes…just in case you didn't know. Blow drying your hair, versus pulling it up wet, is a huge accomplishment. Wait, I take that back, just taking a shower is the accomplishment here.

So, having said that, nearly a month later, I am just now officially announcing this on my blog. This is mostly for record keeping and because I'm OCD about storytelling in order of events. I'm working on my birth story, but it is taking a lot longer than I had hoped. But, don't give up on me, it is coming! :)

2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet! Some of my friends and I afree that those first six weeks are the hardest, and after 3-4 months things start to settle down (although that's just with singletons, who knows for twins!). You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see an adorable picture of them. You are an amazing woman, Cassie. I totally look up to you. They have so much hair!!

    ReplyDelete